A Palm Beach, Florida salon spray tanning and body piercing salon has issued a statement saying that a customer who was sprayed with bleach by an employee left with “severe skin injuries” to her.
The owner of Palm Beach Salon & Spa, who is not identified in the statement, said that the customer, who was treated at a local hospital, suffered facial injuries and “nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.”
The customer was at the salon for a client’s tattoo when she was sprayed by the employee, according to the owner.
The salon’s owner said that she’s not going to let the incident define her company.
The client’s name has not been released by the salon, but a witness told ABC News that the salon’s manager called the police to report the incident.